01 Jul Independence Day Essentials
The Fourth of July is right around the corner and many of us will be headed to the beach, getting ready for a day on the lake, or just planning to cook out with family and friends. We’ve gathered some Independence Day essentials to get you ready no matter what your plans are!
1) Grilled watermelon. YUM
2) Grilled blackberry, strawberry, basil & brie pizza crisps. The perfect balance of savory & sweet here:
3) John Robshaw tie dye throws for the chilly nights outdoors- find them at Isabella!
4) Stephanie Johnson travel pouches- the perfect travel accessory for a trip or to put your phone in for a day at the lake! Available at Isabella
5) Pehr bins & hampers- perfect for lugging around toys for the beach. Also available at Isabella
6) Watermelon & blueberry spritzers…need I say more. Recipe here:
And if you’re in need of a hostess gift for any parties you may be attending, stop by and pick up one of these awesome candles! They’re the best summertime scents.
Also, please note our holiday hours:
Friday 7/3: 10:00-12:00
Saturday 7/4-Monday 7/6: Closed
Normal hours Tuesday the 7th
Have a happy fourth!