30 Sep What’s New in the Shop
If you haven’t been in the shop in a while, you may be surprised to see what it’s looking like these days! With the change of seasons, we’ve gotten in more new items than usual. Here are a few snapshots of what’s new in the shop:
- Linen napkins by John Robshaw
- New travel accessories by Stephanie Johnson
- Linen zip pouches by Christen Maxwell
- Linen tea towels by Hawkins NY
- Blue accent vases
- Gold & teal wall lotus flowers
How awesome is this bar cart from Society Social?! ^
Below are a couple of beautiful gold & acrylic lamps that are sure to glam up any space. Also, come snag a pumpkin chai candle while we’ve still got them!
Lots of new accent pieces to use in your home:
- Acrylic nesting tables (we love the slit in the side!)
- Iron side tables (also, pillows on top are Rebecca Atwood)
- Faux Mongolian lamb fur ottoman by Society Social
- Metal side table with stone top
- Console with white marble top
We’ve gotten in a ton of new pillows just in case your feeling like changing your existing ones up this season!
LOVE this Chinoiserie mirror by Society Social!
A new shipment of accent rugs by Hawkins NY just arrived and are available in multiple colorways.
And of course, what’s Fall without NEW THROWS??? We are stocked up and ready for the season!
If you like what you’re seeing, stop by the shop! There’s plenty more to check out that isn’t in this post! Hope to see you soon 🙂